Everyone wants to know how to make tomato juice and how tomato juice is used in different recipes. There are wide varieties of tomato juice recipes available online by professional chefs.
They share some essential tips and tricks to make the best tomato juice recipes for canning and storing. For this, we need to find the best juicer for tomato juice that will work amazingly according to your needs. There are many varieties of tomato juicers available on the market.
Make a tomato juice recipe for a juicer that offers tremendous benefits and gives you a comfort and ease zone. Through a perfect juicer machine, you will get every delicious sip of fresh tomato juice, increase taste and add freshness to your mouth.
Here we are going to share some delicious tomato juice recipes. You can try it and follow all the instructions step by step carefully.
5 Best Tomato Juice Recipes For Canning
If you have a garden of fresh tomatoes, then consume them for these healthful recipes. Plus, can them for extended periods. Your garden’s tomatoes are the best tomatoes for juice. They are fresh and full of vitamins and nutrition, so use them and get excellent health benefits.
1) Fresh Tomato Juice Recipes For Weight Loss
A simple way to add tomatoes to your diet for weight loss. If you use it with different spices. In morning use, it will be helpful to reduce fat due to low calorie and flavorful taste.
The best tomato for juicing has beneficial properties such as rich vitamins A, C, and K in a low-calorie package. Furthermore, You can also use green tomato juice in different recipes.
Recipe Ingredients (2 servings)
5 sweeter tomatoes
Two celery stalks
Salt and pepper for taste
- Before using tomatoes for juice, wash them properly, then cut them in any shape, remove the seeds, and remove the damaged part of the tomatoes.
- Now, and now press it with any tomato juice extractor or maker; when you squeezed all the tomato juice, then take celery, wash it, and then press it.
- Now stir it and put it in the glass.
- Serve and drink it immediately to get the benefits of a full nutritious drink.
Things Should Know About It.
You can also add some flavor like salt and pepper or agave syrup for squeezes. Add it to the daily morning routine. This is a very delicious and Low-Calorie best Tomato Juice for a healthy life.
Tomato Juice Recipes For Canning
A pure homemade tomato juice recipe can easily be s
Canned and stored for further use. However, Tomato juice can be used in different recipes for different health purposes and flavors.
Furthermore, For fresh garden tomatoes to prevent any damage, you can consume them and use them as a great way to deal quickly with a sudden glut of cherry tomatoes before the fruit flies get them all.
2)Spicy Tomato Juice Canning Recipe
If you like spicy tomato juice then For making spicy tomato juice for canning and storing. You can also add some vegetables like carrots and some spices like bell pepper etc., for spicy homemade tomato juice recipes.
Raw Tomatoes for canning
lemon juice ( or citric acid)
Bell pepper (optional)
Carrot peeled and chopped (opt)
Method 1 For Jar Fertilize :
- Before preparing tomato juice, you should have fine-quality jars that are cleaned and sterilized properly.
- The lid of the jar needs to be thoroughly sterilized in simmering water for 10 minutes. And Leave them in the water until you need them for filling.
Method 2 for Tomatoes juice Preparing
- Wash all tomatoes properly and cut them in any shape. Cut them if they have any bruises and also Trim the damaged part only.
- Don’t peel it and remove the seeds of the tomatoes.
- Use only blemish-free tomatoes.
- Take 5-6 tomatoes, cut them into a quarter shape, and add them into the large pot used for heating.
- Fill the water in a pot and boil it for 1-2 minutes on a high flame.
- Now turn off the flame and remove the tomatoes from it. The pot and place it in a cool water bowl.
- When they cool enough, now peel the skin off the tomatoes carefully.
Method 3 Tomatoes Juice Recipes For Canning
Canning the tomatoes is not an easy task. So read it carefully now how to can fresh and best tomato juice.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice for each pint.
- Now take the sterilized jar and fill it with peeled tomato juice or all tomatoes smoothie.
- Leave ½” or ¾” head-space from the top of the jar.
- Remove air bubbles from the jar by tapping slowly on the shelf. And also, you can run the spoon or knife on the side of the pot.
- Now tighten the lid of the jar and clean it thoroughly.
- Make sure the jar is fully tight and has no chance of any drop of liquid from it.
- Now tightly close and clean the jar and put it into the lukewarm water.
- They should be thoroughly dipped in warm water.
- Start the healing process according to the heating chart. It will. Allow about 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from the water and cool Them before storing them to refrigerate
The Thing to Know:
If you prevent any rough material during the boiling jar, use ½ cup of vinegar in hot water. Enjoy your best tomato juice. You have done an excellent job.
3) Tomato Juice Recipe For Bloody Mary
The Bloody Mary is one of the world’s best sweet and delicious cocktails. Its origins are the St. Regis Hotel in New York City in the mid-1930s. It’s made of seven ingredients. In the 1930s, you can call it old-fashioned tomato juice for a bloody mary, but now it has inspired several variations that make classic drinks. Popular versions include the Bloody Mary has inspired a garnish-based
Furthermore, you can see cocktails are not allowed to take in the morning. Still, this Tomato Juice Recipe For Bloody Mary has complete vitamins and minerals with enzymes and other nutrients that will enable you to take it in the morning without any doubt or health issues.
Here we are going to share a delicious and healthy Tomato Juice Recipe For Bloody Mary. You can make it in two ways. Both are easy and flavorful.
How To Make Tomato Juice Recipe For Bloody Mary?
First Method Ingredients (For Bloody Mary Recipe)
1 lemon and lime wedge
2 tbsp prepared horseradish
2 ounces vodka
4 ounces tomato juice
2 dashes of Tabasco sauce
2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
1 pinch of black pepper
1 pinch of smoked paprika
For Garnish:( parsley sprig, some of the green olives)
- Take some celery salt in a small bowl or a plate.
- Now, cut the lime or lemon in the middle and rub it on the glass lip sides.
- Put and Roll the glass’s outer edge (lip side) n celery salt, and placed it on a small plate. Roll it when it is fully coated with celery salt.
- Now fill the glass with ice and set it aside, and make cocktails.
- Now remaining lemon or lemon squeeze in a juicer or blender.
- Add the best tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire, a pinch of black pepper, and a bit of paprika.
- Also, add a pinch of celery salt along with the ice cube.
- Now shake properly and strain into the prepared glass.
- Finally, Garnish with parsley sprig, and 2 speared green olives.
Things to know:
You can also add some lemon and lime and more celery salt for taste. Plus you can Store covered and chilled. It may store for about 1 week in the refrigerator.
Another method to make Tomato Juice For Bloody Mary ( 2-4 Servings)
2 to 2 1/2 pounds of fresh tomatoes
1 small shallot
1 small fresh hot chile (green or red)
Salt and pepper for taste
Hot sauce and chile sauce to taste
4 – 8 tbsp vodka or gin(opt)
celery stalks for garnish
- Chop fresh tomatoes in any shape; if you want to add shallot and chile, then also chop it roughly.
- Take a juicer or blender for the best tomato juice and add it to all tomatoes. Run it for one minute until it is a smoothie.
- You can Run with it through a sieve or food mill for a smoother texture.
- Now add the two tbsp lemon juice, one pinch of salt, and pepper hot sauce or horseradish according to the taste.
- Now stir it in a glass or jug. It is covered and chilled. Place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour and up to two days.
- When you need to drink bloody mary, pour the juice into a glass and add 2-4 tbsp vodka or gin into the glass and garnish with celery stalk.
Things to know:
For the best and most delicious taste, Make sure it will Fully cool, then add vodka and garnish it. Plus, use only high-quality premium brand vodka and alcohol for this.
4) Tomato soup recipes with fresh tomatoes
If you like soup daily, you can make delicious tomato juice soup by using raw tomatoes from your garden. Follow the steps and make delicious food for rainy days quickly and easily.
Tomato Juice Soup Recipes Ingredients (2-serving)
4-5 fresh tomato
One onion chopped
Some fresh Basil (opt)
olive oil ½ cup
Salt and pepper to taste
Tomato soup blender required.
- Take a chopped onion and cook it in the heating pot using olive oil
- Make tomato paste in a blender.
- Add tomato paste in it when the onion is tender.
- Let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Now add whole canned tomatoes (highest quality canned tomatoes) and veggies broth and simmer it for 25-30 minutes.
- Use a stand blender for tomato soup that gives a perfectly smooth texture.
- Add tomato-onion mixture in a blender and add some flavorful key ingredients like (Northern beans, some butter, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until turned smooth, ultimately, then serve it and enjoy with a green salad bowl.
Things to know:
You can freeze tomato paste in a container or jar when cooked along with the onion for several months.
5) Tomato Sauce Recipe with fresh tomatoes
This is easier to make than other tomato juice recipes, so hurry up, use, and enjoy it.
Best Tomato Sauce Ingredients
2 cups fresh tomatoes juice
5 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion (peeled)
- Combine fresh tomato juice, onion, and butter in a heating pan.
- Add a pinch or two of salt.
- Heat on medium flame and bring to a simmer.
- Cook ultimately uncovered for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Stir it, mashed it if you see a large piece of onion, and add salt if needed.
- They are used with pasta and other foods.
we have discussed the best tomato juice recipes so that you could have the option to choose what you like